Monday 4 March 2013

Bake Me a Cake

 Hello! My name is Gina and I blog over at Fan My Flame. I love all sorts of textile related crafts but most of all I am a machine embroiderer. I have been watching with absolute delight at all the wonderful things that have been made for the Red Nose Day Dolls and couldn't imagine there was anything left that these lucky little dolls could need. But then Emma suggested I might make an apron for when the dolls do a spot of baking...


What a perfect idea! Especially as my other great love is baking cakes. So I set to work straight away and made two tiny aprons decorated with machine embroidered applique.


Perhaps the dolls will have their own Comic Relief Bake Off?


It was so much fun making tiny versions of my own baking apron.


But what's this... it looks as though the dolls have already started baking...


Little cakes all ready for their picnic!
What lucky dolls they are!


And what a lucky blogger I am to be able to take part in such a fun project.
Lets hope it makes lots and lots of cash for Comic Relief. Remember, as well as following this blog you can keep up to date on Facebook and Twitter as well as supporting the fundraising here.

1 comment: